Our YouTube content creators Francesco Cilurzo (also known on the web as Cydonia) and Chiara Rocco are currently playing the full version of the games at the headquarters of The Pokémon Company International in London. This implies a 2-hour gameplay and the possibility to share every content of it, as agreed with TPCi. All participants are allowed to test the full version up until the first Gym.
After having the chance to try out the full version of new titles for Nintendo Switch Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon Let’s Go, Eevee!, we can officially confirm that Abilities are absent in these games, as well as held items.
Despite these absences, Natures and STAB moves will still be featured in the games. Moreover, the main storyline seems to be different if compared with Pokémon Yellow. New events will take place throughout the story, such as the previously mentioned enhanced presence of Team Rocket, giving a new twist to this new Kanto adventure.
As representers of the Italian community in London, we invite you to stay tuned for more updates on Pokémon Let’s Go!
Acquista su Amazon.it
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! + Poké Ball Plus – Bundle Limited – Nintendo Switch Prezzo: EUR 99,99
- Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu! – Nintendo Switch Prezzo: EUR 59,99
- Pokemon Let's GO Eevee! – Nintendo Switch Prezzo: EUR 59,99
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus – Bundle Limited – Nintendo Switch Prezzo: EUR 99,99
- Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition + Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus Prezzo: EUR 399,99
- Poké Ball Plus Prezzo: EUR 49,98
- -8% Nintendo Switch – Blu/Rosso Neon Prezzo: EUR 303,99 Da: EUR 329,99
- -10% Nintendo Switch Prezzo: EUR 296,30 Da: EUR 329,99
L'articolo Pokémon Millenium tries the full version of Pokémon Let’s Go: all the first details proviene da Pokémon Millennium.